We are honored to invite you to be part of the first worldwide eSports tournament for Bellevue kids!
This platform has the potential to transform the way nonprofit human services are funded in our communities and around the world. It is also an opportunity for companies to experiment with a new type of advertising that benefits nonprofits.
There are several ways to get involved to witness this first-of-its-kind event through the official link:
- Register to be an audience member
- To sign up to be an audience member so that you can donate or make purchases, click the “Sign In” button on the upper hand corner. There are multiple options to choose to sign in, such as Facebook, Twitter, Battlenet, and Google.
- Make a direct donation or purchase merchandise
- After you sign in, your screen name will appear at the location of the “Sign In” button. There will be a drop-down menu. Click that and select “Profile.” At the “Profile” page, there is the menu on the left side, click “Wallet.” Then, enter money in your account and click “deposit”. Then connect Paypal or credit card. At this point, you will be all set to make purchases.
- Sign up to be a tournament player
- For those who want to play, click the “Join Tournament” button on the left side. The password is snkalltheway. If you are a pro and want to be on the Bellevue LifeSpring team, email TravisT@BellevueLifeSpring.org