Human Services Administrator
Bellevue LifeSpring is looking for a caring, compassionate, organized individual who is collaborative and likes to work with a team. Must be passionate about our mission to support children in need in the Bellevue community. If you have a passion for serving others, helping improve the lives of children in need and know that you are making an impact on your community, you will fit right in with our team.
In this rewarding and diverse role your primary responsibility is to conduct client intakes and interviews, provide financial assistance to clients, coordinate programs, and assist with managing the social services budget. You will be able to administer programs that provide emergency assistance support, clothing, meals, educational scholarships and holiday support to children and families living in poverty.
We need a detail oriented person that can maintain proper documentation, track and report fund allocations and program costs to ensure programs kept within our budget. You need to perform data entry using a client database and excel spreadsheets to ensure we are properly and accurately recording our service delivery.
We have a motivated and fun team. You will never be bored! As one of the members of a close-knit team, each day will present new challenges and your individual input will be valued and appreciated.
• Spanish speaking fluency required
• Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects
• Bachelor’s degree in social services related field and/or equivalent experience
• Excellent phone, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong administrative skills, including data entry and proficiency with Word and Excel
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to lift up to 30-40 lbs.
• Reliable transportation and proof of insurance required (mileage reimbursement provided)
Full-Time, hourly position with eligibility for overtime during events. Health and dental benefits, paid holidays, PTO and sick time. $19-22 per hour, DOE.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to info@BellevueLifeSpring.org.
© 2022 Bellevue LifeSpring
A 4th Avenue Media Production