This school year, the Bellevue School District Family Connections Centers have requested more healthy snack donations for students than ever before. Snack pack donations help ensure students have the nutrition they need for a successful school day. They are given to students who come to school on an empty stomach or return home to empty pantries. Snack packs keep students from experiencing food insecurity.
Thanks to our caring community, since the start of school in September 2021, we have coordinated the donation and delivery of over 3,782 snack packs for Bellevue students — along with hygiene, food, and warm clothing donations. These donations come at a crucial time when nearly 3,900 students in the district are experiencing food insecurity.
We are inspired by the Bellevue community members and businesses who stepped up to collect, package and deliver much-needed snack packs to help meet this need.
Thank you to…
- Aegis Living, Overlake
- Bardy Diagnostics
- Bellevue Cheer Team
- Bellevue High School Students
- Bellevue LifeSpring Youth Council
- Ann Carson and family
- Eastlake High School Key Club
- Equinox Business Law Group
- Fairweather Circle
- Kalos Church
- Kiwanis Club of Bellevue
- Lake Washington High School Key Club
- Main Street Pilates
- Mercer Island Men’s Youth Service Organization
- Microsoft Employee Productivity Engineering Team
- National Charity League – Emerald City Chapter
- National League of Young Men
- One Circle
- Overlake Golf and Country Club
- Seaborn Pile Driving
- Simplicity Consulting
- All the community members not mentioned on this list who are taking action for Bellevue kids!
Are you interested in hosting your own snack pack drive?
Check out our how-to guide and get started today.