Bellevue LifeSpring relies on private donations to support low-income children living in Bellevue.
How To Donate
- Make a secure online donation.
- Mail your donation to Bellevue LifeSpring, 302 Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Call 425-451-1175 to make your donation via phone
- Designate Bellevue LifeSpring for your charitable payroll deduction (Tax ID #91-0658331)
- Make a bequest or planned gift – contact Jennifer@BellevueLifeSpring.org
- Stock transfer – contact Lauren@BellevueLifeSpring.org
- Become a Legacy Donor – contact Jennifer@BellevueLifeSpring.org
Other ways to support Bellevue LifeSpring:
- Sponsor and/or attend our fundraising events: Step Up to the Plate Benefit Luncheon and Uncork the Night
- Become a Circle Member
- Volunteer – with Bellevue LifeSpring or Thrift Culture
- Conduct a clothing, food or basic needs drive
- Donate your new or gently used clothing and household décor to Thrift Culture
- Designate Bellevue LifeSpring when shopping with Amazon Smile or Fred Meyer Shoppers Rewards
- Discover your best health and what’s happening inside your gut with a science based at home microbiome test from Viome. Get a personalized dietary action plan to fix it . Viome will also donate $50 to Bellevue LifeSpring automatically for your first kit purchased
© 2019 Bellevue Lifespring. Brought to you by 4th Avenue Media.
© 2019 Bellevue LifeSpring
A 4th Avenue Media Production