Ten Magical Things that Happened for Bellevue Kids Last Year…
Monday, January 6, 2020
- 202 children from 92 families received rent assistance to prevent homelessness.
- 638 children received holiday food and gifts, making their holiday wishes come true.
- You stepped up and made a serious impact at last year’s Step Up to the Plate Benefit Luncheon, raising over $400,000 to benefit Bellevue children – and you didn’t stop there! At Uncork the Night, you wined, dined and raised $538,080, all in support of Bellevue children in need.
- 183 high school students received summer school scholarships for 304 classes so they could stay on track to graduate with their peers.
- 26 college students received scholarships to achieve a pathway to success.
- The Bellevue LifeSpring Membership Circles raised nearly $100,000 to support Bellevue kids!
- 2,051 kids received food during school breaks, preventing hunger and providing nourishment.
- 487 students received gift cards to pick out back-to-school clothing so they could feel confident like their peers.
- 112 families received Thrift Culture vouchers so they could shop for year-round clothing needs.
- A brand new ambitious business plan, developed by the Board of Directors, was introduced – with a goal to ensure that Bellevue students living in poverty have the wraparound support they need to achieve and graduate at the same rate as their peers by 2025.
Supporters like you made all of this possible.
We’re so grateful to partner with you in this work of fostering stability and self-sufficiency for Bellevue’s children and their families.