We facilitate snack-pack, food, and hygiene product donations for students and their families in the Bellevue School District.
Please contact Kris@BellevueLifeSpring.org to set up a delivery.
Hosting a food or hygiene drive? Here are the current most needed items:
- Peanut butter, almond butter, sunflower seed butter
- Canned chicken and other meats
- Pasta and sauce
- Oatmeal, Cereal, and other grains (quinoa, rice, couscous, etc.)
- Ramen noodles and instant meals
- Canned fruit and veggies
- Cooking and baking supplies (flour, sugar, spices, baking mixes, oil, sauces, etc.)
- Baby wipes
- Laundry soap
- Dish soap
- Toilet paper
Pet food and supplies have also been requested.
© 2022 Bellevue LifeSpring
A 4th Avenue Media Production