Welcome to the Bellevue LifeSpring Educational Grant application. We will review each applicant’s scholastic accomplishments, educational goals and also evaluate his or her need for financial aid. Scholarships will start at $2,000. All students will receive a letter by June 15 with our awards decision.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Received a Bellevue LifeSpring scholarship for their first year of schooling.
- Have full-time classification at a publicly supported school in Washington the year the scholarship is disbursed.
- Be able to provide:
a. Evidence of financial need
b. Realistic educational goals
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applications and attachments must be submitted by April 19, 2019. Only complete applications with all attachments will be considered.
Accepting a scholarship from Bellevue LifeSpring means you agree to sign the attached Publicity Authorization and allow the use of your name and photo to publicize grant awards, you are willing to share your story at a Bellevue LifeSpring program or on film and you will respond to a survey from Bellevue LifeSpring to update your progress and current mailing address.
- Recent photo in JPEG or PNG format (your photo will not be used when evaluating your application, it is for publicity if you are awarded a scholarship)
- College transcript (official or unofficial)
- Most recent School Award Letter
- You and/or your parents’ most recent W-2 form or tax return forms
Important: Your progress will not be saved while you are filling out the application. Please prepare all of your information in advance. You should receive a confirmation email after you submit your application. If you do not receive this email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2019 Bellevue LifeSpring
A 4th Avenue Media Production