Thank you for your interest in working for Bellevue LifeSpring! Please view our current opening below.
Temporary Retail Sales Associate – Part Time
Thrift Culture, Bellevue LifeSpring’s thrift shop, has a temporary Sales Associate opening. This position works nights and weekends at our Bellevue Square store. We are looking for a friendly, outgoing individual to assist with retail sales, stock rotation, sorting and pricing of incoming donations, and assisting the volunteer staff.
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of volunteers, customers, staff and management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks with accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple duties
- Prior retail/marketing experience a plus
- Cash handling and cash register experience
- Have good customer service skills
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Must be able to be on your feet 100% of the time.
Job Title: Sales Associate, Thrift Shop
Reports To: Thrift Shop Manager
Hours: Part-Time, 5:00-10:00 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday, 12:00-4:30 p.m. on Sunday
Temporary Employment: January 18-March 1, 2018
Compensation: $12-14/hour depending on experience
Age requirement: 18+
Interested? Please send a resume to Travis@BellevueLifeSpring.org.
© 2018 Bellevue LifeSpring
A 4th Avenue Media Production