Welcome to the Bellevue LifeSpring Educational Grants application. We will review each applicant’s scholastic accomplishments, educational goals and also evaluate his or her need for financial aid. Scholarships will start at $2,000. Qualified students will be invited for an interview. All students will receive a letter by July 1, 2020 with our awards decision.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a high school senior graduating from a Bellevue public high school or be a home school student. Applicants must reside within the Bellevue School District boundary.
- Plan on attending a publicly supported college, university or vocational school in Washington as a full-time student.
- Be able to provide:
a. Evidence of financial need
b. Realistic educational goals
- Applications and attachments must be submitted by May 15, 2020. Only complete applications with all attachments will be considered.
Accepting a scholarship from Bellevue LifeSpring means you agree to sign the attached Publicity Authorization and allow the use of your name and photo to publicize grant awards, you are willing to share your story at a Bellevue LifeSpring program or on film and you will respond to a survey from Bellevue LifeSpring to update your progress and current mailing address.
- Recent photo in JPEG or PNG format (your photo will not be used when evaluating your application, it is for publicity if you are awarded a scholarship)
- High school transcript
- School Award Letter
- FAFSA or WASFA Report if you are eligible to apply
- Any other financial aid letters or awards
- Your parent or guardian’s most recent W-2 or tax return forms
- A letter of recommendation from your current school of attendance using this form
Important: The application will NOT save your progress. Please prepare all of your information in advance. You should receive a confirmation email after you submit your application. If you do not receive this email, please contact email@example.com.
© 2020 Bellevue LifeSpring
A 4th Avenue Media Production