Learn more about Governor Inslee’s ‘Bridge Proclamation’ from the Housing Justice Project.
- live in Bellevue
- have children in your home
you may qualify for eviction prevention assistance. To improve your chances of receiving assistance from community resources, contact agencies as soon as the eviction notice is issued. Bellevue LifeSpring does not assist with utilities, late fees, and/or miscellaneous expenses (i.e. pet rent, parking, etc.).
First Month’s Rent Assistance
- live in Bellevue
- have children in your home and
- are moving from Bellevue to Bellevue
you may qualify for assistance with the first month’s rent. You must be approved to move into the unit prior to requesting assistance. Bellevue LifeSpring does not assist with rent deposits, moving expenses, or storage.
Intake Appointment Requirements
These are the detailed documents needed to apply for all of Bellevue LifeSpring’s services. Families who live in Bellevue or the Bellevue School District (BSD) and have children under 18 in the household are eligible to apply for services.
Proof of Hardship (during COVID-19)
Required (If none apply, please submit documents from ‘Proof of Income’)
- Positive COVID-19 test result for any household member
- Referral through the Family Connection Center from the Bellevue School District
Proof of Identity
- Required: Official photo ID (e.g., standard ID card, driver’s license, or passport) for all adults living in the household
- Required: Birth certificate for all children under the age of 18 living in the household
Proof of Bellevue Residence
- Required: Lease or contract from your property manager/landlord.
- Required: Current Rent Ledger or balance due from your property manager/landlord
Proof of Income
Required (all that apply)
- Two most current pay stubs of each adult in the home
- Section 8 housing voucher
- Child Support (Court Ordered Document/Receipts of Payment)
- Social Security Income (SSI)
- Unemployment Benefits
- Bank statement documents (only applies to contract/freelance workers)
“Proof of Income” also count as “Proof of Hardship”
How to Request HelpIf you meet the above guidelines and would like more information from Bellevue LifeSpring, please call our office at 425-451-1175 ext. 109, or use the contact form below. * = required field
© 2022 Bellevue LifeSpring
A 4th Avenue Media Production