Emergency Rent Assistance

Rent Assistance 

We’re here to help. Please read carefully. 

Eviction Prevention

If you live in Bellevue and have children under the age of 18 in your home, you may qualify for eviction prevention assistance. To improve your chances of receiving assistance from community resources, contact agencies as soon as the eviction notice is issued.

Bellevue LifeSpring does not assist with utilities, late fees, and/or miscellaneous expenses (i.e. pet rent, parking, etc.).

First Month’s Rent Assistance

If you

  • live in Bellevue
  • have children in your home and
  • are moving from Bellevue to Bellevue

you may qualify for assistance with the first month’s rent. You must be approved to move into the unit prior to requesting assistance. Bellevue LifeSpring does not assist with rent deposits, moving expenses, or storage.

Intake Appointment Requirements

These are the detailed documents needed to apply for all of Bellevue LifeSpring’s services. Families who live in Bellevue or the Bellevue School District (BSD) and have children under 18 in the household are eligible to apply for services.

Proof of Hardship

  • Required: Eviction notice

Proof of Identity

  • Required: Official photo ID (e.g., standard ID card, driver’s license, or passport) for all adults living in the household
  • Required: Birth certificate for all children under the age of 18 living in the household

Proof of Bellevue Residence 

  • Required: Lease or contract from your property manager/landlord. 
  • Required: Current Rent Ledger or balance due from your property manager/landlord

Proof of Income

Required (all that apply)

  • Two most current pay stubs of each adult in the home
  • Section 8 housing voucher
  • Child Support (Court Ordered Document/Receipts of Payment)
  • Social Security Income (SSI) 
  • Unemployment Benefits 
  • Bank statement documents (only applies to contract/freelance workers) 

Download Emergency Assistance Flyer and FAQs


If you meet the above guidelines and would like more information from Bellevue LifeSpring, please call our office at 425-451-1175 ext. 108, or use the contact form below.

Request Assistance

Please note: You will be added to the wait list when you have received an email from help@bellevuelifespring.org and have been determined to be eligible. Thank you. * = required field
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Hidden