Thrift Culture is currently closed due to COVID-19, and we are unable to accept clothing donations at our drop box at this time.
We are facilitating food donations for families in the Bellevue School District.
Please contact Brooke@BellevueLifeSpring.org to set up a delivery.
Most-Needed Items Include:
- Baby formula
- Dry white and brown rice (family-sized bags)
- Dry black beans, pinto beans, white beans, and lentils
- Canned protein (tuna, chicken, etc.)
- Canned vegetables (corn, peas, mixed vegetables)
- Canned fruit
- Non-dairy shelf-stable milk (soy, almond, rice, coconut, etc.)
- Coffee (instant or ground)
- Toilet paper
- Bar soap
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Feminine pads (not tampons)
- Size 6 diapers
© 2021 Bellevue LifeSpring
A 4th Avenue Media Production