Thrift Culture is currently closed due to COVID-19, and we are unable to accept clothing donations at our drop box at this time.
We are facilitating food donations for families in the Bellevue School District.
Please contact Brooke@BellevueLifeSpring.org to set up a delivery.
Most-Needed Items Include:
- Beans, dry and canned (black beans preferred)
- Rice (individual bags are preferred vs. bulk)
- Mac & cheese
- Canned corn and peas
- Spaghetti sauce
- Pancake mix
- Fresh fruit (apples, bananas, and oranges)
- Fresh vegetables (carrots, celery, cucumbers, zucchini, and spinach)
- Bar and hand soap
- Hand sanitizer
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Feminine pads
- Dish soap
- Small containers of laundry soap
© 2021 Bellevue LifeSpring
A 4th Avenue Media Production