The Bellevue LifeSpring Thrift Shop is a unique find in a major shopping mall. Shoppers find quality selections of new and gently used clothing and accessories for the entire family. Our shop is described as a “boutique” because of the superiority of our selection.
Thrift Shop profitscontribute to Bellevue LifeSpring programs and services that feed, clothe and educate children living in poverty in Bellevue. Additionally, hundreds of children and their families benefit from gift cards for free quality clothing and shoes for work and school. These efforts are supported by a large team of volunteers, who donate over 20,000 hours each year to keep the shop staffed.
Interested in volunteering? Learn more by emailing thriftshop@BellevueLifeSpring.org or calling 425-454-6424.
Open during Bellevue Square shopping hours:
- Monday through Saturday 9:30 am - 9:30 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
We are grateful for all donations. However, when we receive items that cannot be sold, staff must dispose of them. This raises our expenses and reduces the revenue available for our mission of helping children living in poverty.
We accept the following items:
- Children and teen clothing (jeans, hoodies, tops)
- Designer handbags
- Dishes, glassware, silver (minimum sets of 4)
- Women's clothing (especially tops!)
- Women's accessories (scarves, hats, belts)
- Men's clothing (except formal suits)
Sorry, we do not accept:
- Stained, torn, worn out or dirty clothing
- Undergarments (socks, lingerie, bras, underwear)
- Household appliances (coffee pots, blenders, etc.)
- CDs or DVDs
- Broken or damaged items
- Workplace logo branded items