Located on the main level of Bellevue Square, the Bellevue LifeSpring Thrift Shop is a unique find in a major shopping mall. Shoppers find quality selections of new and gently used clothing and accessories for the entire family, including designer labels, fine housewares, jewelry, collectables, and books. Our shop is described as a “boutique” because of the superiority of our selection.
Thrift Shop profits contribute to Bellevue LifeSpring social service programs and services that feed, clothe and educate those most vulnerable in our community. Additionally, thousands of low-income children and their families benefit from vouchers for free quality clothing and shoes for work, school and basic need. These efforts are supported by a large team of volunteers who in total donate over 10,000 hours each year keeping the shop staffed and operating.
Bellevue LifeSpring Thrift Shop
167 Bellevue Square
Open during Bellevue Square shopping hours:
- Monday through Saturday 9:30 am - 9:30 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Donations are accepted during shopping hours. Quality donations are important to our success. Please be sure your donations are clean, in good condition and saleable. We appreciate the added time you spend sorting out unusable merchandise. It keeps our costs down and aids our mission.
We ALWAYS gratefully accept the following items:
- Children’s clothes: Girls and Boys, Sizes 4 to 16
- Adult size clothes for men and women
- Junior Girls clothing and accessories
- Young Men: Sizes 18 to 44
- Clothing for infants and toddlers
- Belts, purses, hats, jewelry, backpacks
- New underwear and socks: must be in unopened packages
- Shoes in good condition suitable for school
- New pajamas
Sorry, we do not accept:
- Furniture, electronics or televisions
- Used undergarments, pajamas, or socks
- Athletic uniforms or equipment
- Pajamas or swimsuits
- Clothes that show signs of excessive wear